Grandview Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Grandview Rental Property
We currently manage rental property in all areas of the Grandview Metropolitan area. We are comprised of professionals who market, lease, move in tenants, collect rent, handle maintenance, make ready and rehab. We provide monthly reports to owners; move tenants out, and provide all aspects of full turnkey services.
Full Service Leasing and Management
If you are a true investor, have never managed a home, are not familiar with the Landlord Tenant Laws, or just don’t have the time to do it, than this is the program for you. It is our most popular option.
Your investment is not just about a building - Rent Robin understands that Management is about People and it is always CHALLENGING!
We exercise constant adherence to the law, the lease, all while providing excellent customer service, and we do it exceptionally well. Our primary job is:
MANAGEMENT, which means:
24/7 availability, Tenants expect repairs to be made yesterday and the law mandates we respond quickly. We have the vendors available to handle emergencies, maintenance, make ready, rehabs, and renovations. We manage, pre-screen, and oversee this process with all of our vendors. We are also able to manage utilities between tenants.
MONEY, which means:
- Depositing Rent into an Owner account that is open to the states for Audit
- Depositing Security Deposit into an Escrow account that is open to the states for Audit
- Disbursing Money to Owners on the 15th. of every month
- Internal Auditing Systems by a Certified CPA
- Year End Reporting/1099
- Rehab, Remodel, Renovation Proposals
INSURANCE, which means:
General Liability, Workers’ Comp., E&O
All Property Managers Are NOT the same, and we work hard every day to be the company that Owners, and Tenants respect, and can count on. Our experience and your goals are the perfect formula for SUCCESS!
- We review market condition in the KC Metro area, and provide you with an up to date market analysis. You can then make an informed decision about pricing your home for rent
- We advise our clients on preparing your home for today's rental market, so that they receive the most benefit from their investment.
- All our Current Marketing Internet Sites
- Professional Real Estate Signs
- Professional Home Showing Services with Feedback
- Pull Credit
- Verify Employment & Proof of Income
- Confirm Rental History
Need A Market Analysis? Simply complete the form to the right »
We have invested in and developed tools, systems and experience to make your investment more lucrative and less stressful.
Full Service Property Management Fees
- 7%-10% of Monthly Collected Rent
- $150 Renewal fee per year for Renewing Leases
- Exact Quotes Provided
Working for You In the Grandview Rental, Leasing, Management World: Jackson, Johnson, Cass, Clay and Wyandotte County Specialists
Inquire About Our Services
Grandview Area Information
GOur City's history began as a modest farming community called Anderson District, so named in honor of John Anderson, the owner of the only general store in the area. In the late 1800s, the farmers and other residents of the area made a crucial decision in the development of our town. They were fed up with having to pick up their mail at the post office in Hickman's Mill, which was a full day's trip. They wanted their blossoming area to have a post office all of its own, but before they could request one from Washington, a name for the town had to be chosen.